Follow chris_sheldrick on Twitter

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bringing back some oldies

The term oldie can hardly be applied to the world of Youtube in relation to area's such as the music industry, but with all the original content being uploaded daily, the online world moves alot faster than those of the fim and music industries. For this reason I would say that an oldie would be anything from over two years ago and I wish to use my vast knowledge (and time wasting abilities) to refreshen people to some of the classic Youtube videos that helped Youtube go viral!

I will be adding from time to time some of my favourite videos that will jig your funny bone, be it for the first time or for the nth time.

Superman in lecture theatre
----Check it out ----


Follow terocs on Twitter

No comments: